Saturday, March 24, 2007

under the weather...

Ugh. I have felt so funky for the last few hours. I'm not exactly ill but not exactly well either. I just feel icky. I have zero energy. It sucks because I have SO much I need to be doing. I feel like I am chronically running behind on everything. When can a girl catch a break?

I'm up in the wee hours of the morning again. No good excuse, just can't sleep. I hate insomnia. Amazingly, my children are asleep and have been for hours. I have been asleep intermittently but I kept waking back up and finally gave up a couple of hours ago.

Do you have any idea how many sleep aid commercials they play in the middle of the night. I'm tempted to keep a running tally of just how many I have seen. In other news, I'm thinking of asking my doctor for some Lunesta or maybe Rozerem *lol*. I'm just kidding ;). Or maybe I'm not.

Since I couldn't sleep and my kids were sleeping I decided to make good use of my quiet time. I designed! I have all the papers for the 5th Everyday Collection kit done!! I am super happy with them. If I'm lucky you all will finally get to see this collection by next week!

Well, I'm drawing a complete blank about what to blog about next. Really, a very dull day. Oh well. Check back tomorrow for more interesting banter *lol*.

Before I depart let me leave you with a sweet LO I did. This is Gabriel when he was 15 months old. I use Melissa Bennett's Mud Tracks kit and her Itty Bitty Dotty Blooms. I also used some HAWT little goodies from Micheline Martin!! Be sure to stop by and grab her Bead'Em Up alpha collection. There are 34 sets of alpha beads, perfect for all your LOs! You'll be reaching for these babies over and over again! The cardboard is from her Cardboard Basics, you know you want'em!!
Read the full credits HERE!

1 Comments:

Blogger Paula :) said...

I know how you feel, I have insomnia too!! I can be up all hours sometimes and have to go to work that morning!! Great layout!!

Tuesday, March 27, 2007 at 11:49:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home