Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Tuesdays gone....

...with the wind! Sorry, I couldn't resist. Have I ever mentioned that I sing ALL THE TIME. I do, ask anyone who has ever had the pleasure of my company. I am very likely to randomly burst into song *lol*. I think it's one of the more loveable things about me :P!

Tuesday has been a busy day here in Bella Gypsy Land. I had a bunch of errands to run and finally got the grocery shopping done. I'm so glad I finally got that behind me, I've been forced to eat out for days and as much as I enjoy it, boy does it get old!

I have some great happy news! I'm on Micheline Martin's guest CT! I love these guest gigs! I just hate the thought of giving them up *sniff sniff*! Micheline has some awesome awesome stuff!! You don't want to miss out on here. Check her out at Scrap Outside the Box and One of a Kind Scrapz!
I have another fabulously girly LO to share today!! This was taken at the same time the other photo was taken of my cousin and I. I'm such a cutie patootie aren't I? I used Traci Reed's Black Lace kit from the Natural Woman Collection!

Read the full credits HERE!









1 Comments:

Blogger Paula :) said...

I unlike you could never get tired of eating out...LOL!! I hate to cook!! And yes you were a cutie putootie!!

Thursday, March 22, 2007 at 2:24:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home