Friday, March 16, 2007

Dreary, dreary, dreary

Thursday was unbearably dreary here. It was cold, overcast and rainy all day. I couldn't muster the energy to venture out at all. The day has also seemed unusually long to me. I'm still adjusting the to new daylight savings thing, I guess.

I got a bit done around the house today. I am really a terrible cleaner. I hate it. I'm sure the people that enjoy cleaning are few and far between but I really hate it. I know I have to clean but it just seems like such an extraordinary waste of time to me. I did get some stuff done though so I'm proud of myself :). I also got all my bed linens washed. I love sleeping on freshly washed linens, it is sooo comforting and welcoming. It's heaven!

I have great news!! I get to stay on Micheline Martin's CT!! We exchanged some e-mails back and forth today and she invited me to stay. I am SO giddy! It really made my whole week honestly!! I love her stuff so much and she is the absolute sweetest! Consider me on cloud 9! Stop by and check her out today!! Scrap Outside the Box and One of A Kind Scrapz!

I know I haven't been very chatty lately and I'm sorry. I have just been so tired and I'm struggling to remember my meds every day. Sadly, in the last week or two I have forgotten them much more than I have remembered them. That is sooo not good, I'm going to suffer the consequences if I'm not careful!

I'm back to work on the Everyday Celebrations Collection. Not sure when it will be done but I'm thinking no later than next week. I still haven't decided where it is going to go! Look for it somewhere soon though *lol*!

I shall leave you with my latest LO! I needed to scrap something deliciously springy today. When I came across this photo I knew this kit would be absolutely perfect!! Stop by The Digi Shoppe today and check out Rose Farver's A New Day!
See the full credits HERE!

1 Comments:

Blogger Paula :) said...

Another great layout!! Hope your days get better!!

Thursday, March 22, 2007 at 2:29:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home