Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Monday, Monday...

It's been a desperately quiet Monday here in Bella Gypsy Land! Again, I'm sad to say, my day went under accomplished! I did manage to get more done today than I did over the weekend but still left feeling frustrated with what didn't get done...ugh! There simply aren't enough hours in the day I'm having a rough time adjusting to our new Daylight Savings Time. Why did it move up 3 weeks again? *argh*
I did manage to get one big thing done that has been bugging me. I mopped my kitchen floor. I can't express to you enough how much i *H*A*T*E mopping! It is absolutely my least favorite thing to do. Give me dishes or laundry or anything else but don't make me mop! I'm glad that it is finally done but I would have rather taken a beating than to do it!
I spent a good part of my day trying to get my living room tidy. This room looks like a cyclone hit it most of the time. Probably because a cyclone did hit. A 3 foot tall cyclone named Tristan!! I never could have imagine that anyone or anything could be quite so destructive as Tristan is. He can lay waste to a perfectly tidy room in minutes. I feel like this rather large part of my day was ill spent because you literally CAN NOT tell that I did anything. It's a complete disaster area again. I can't even fathom what it would look like if I hadn't cleaned at all!!
Tomorrow should be a busy day here. I've got about 2.1 million things on my list and I'm sure more than half of them will get pushed until Wednesday!! How is a girl supposed to find time to design with all this stuff to do!!
Before I depart, I shall leave you with another LO I did. I'm so stoked I found this portrait of my cousin, Teia and I! We were about 7 when this was taken. It's a looooooong story but Teia and I are no longer in contact with each other. I wonder about her sometimes. As kids we were pratically insperable!! We were T-Squared!! I knew that Paula Duncan's Teeny Bopper kit was *perfect* match for this photo!!
Read Full Credits HERE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home