Sunday, March 18, 2007

tired tired tired

Oh. my. God. I am soooooo tired. I have been fighting with insomnia for about a week now. I managed to get to bed a little bit earlier last night BUT I had to get up earlier today. For some reason that is inexplicable Tristan woke up early. Maybe being forced to get up will help combat the insomnia. Tristan is so grumpy and whiny right now. Maybe a nap is in my future?
So how was your St. Pat's day? Mine was okay. We all slept really late yesterday. I mean really late *lol*. Tim and I had hoped to have a date yesterday. We sort of did but it was more of a family outing than a date *lol*. No one was available to watch the boys so we took them out with us. We went to this great little Mexican restaurant and then grocery shopping.
Tim did the sweeeeeetest thing ever! I fell in love with this big floppy white lamb and he bought it for me :)! Expect a LO coming soon ;)!
Not much planned for today. I'm sooo tired I would be suprised if I accomplish anything!
I shall leave you with a layout of Gabriel. This is my most favorite photo of Gabriel ever!! I used the fabulous Kathy Moore's Sunny Side Up kit!
Read full credits HERE

1 Comments:

Blogger Paula :) said...

I can't wait to see the lamb!! That was so sweet!!

Thursday, March 22, 2007 at 2:35:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home