Thursday, March 22, 2007

It is a conspiracy....

It is. I am telling you. I am not crazy. I am being conspired against. My children have banded together to ensure that I never receive another decents night sleep again. I can't even begin to tell you how exhausted I am. I guess it's only really been 4-5 nights now but it seems like an eternity. Up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down. Finally ending up being UP at an insanely early hour. This sucks, big time!!


My computer decided to go crazy today. It was scary and frustrating! Everything got really slow and Norton freaked out. It said it encountered a fatal error and needed to be re-installed. Okay, simple enough. It refuses to re-install though. No matter what I try it won't uninstall. So I run Spybot which finds nothing major, just a few tracking cookies. I start an online virus scan and nada!

Thank God, my hero, Tim comes to my rescue. I swear I AM the luckiest woman on the planet. He manages to get Norton uninstalled and reinstalled. Norton didn't find anything wrong but it was weird, nonetheless. Also, it looks like my computer was finding "bad blocks" or "sectors" on my hard drive! SCARY STUFF. Everything seems okay now. Tim said it may have corrected the problem itself but I'm scared anyway. I did a big backup a few days ago, thank goodness. I went and backed up the few things I have purchased and photos I have taken in the last few days.
This hard drive has no right to die. It doesn't period. It's really not that old. I'm sufficiently freaked out about it though. Luckily, I can afford a new hard drive. Tim and I looked around for one and I can get a 500 GB Seagate (or was it Maxtor, can't remember) for about $145! I mean, I don't want to buy a new one but it's not out of my reach. Even if this hard drive IS okay, I think I will spring for a new one anyway, just to be on the safe side. It will be nice to have all that extra space anyway.
Before I depart, I shall leave with a couple of pages!! I just did this one this morning. It's jam packed with oodles of goodies! So arm your paypal!! I used Kathy Moore's Essential: Backpack No 1 kraft paper. I also used Micheline Martin's Love Notes clipboard template and her Split'ems! Those awesome Tin Roof Rusted Stars are by Melissa Bennett!
Read the full credits HERE!
Finally a page about my man, my sweet guy, Tim! Isn't he a handsome fella! I used Traci Reed's Mellow kit! This awesome kit is jam packed, don't miss it!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Paula :) said...

That is scary!! I would hate it if my computer suddenly went haywire!! Great layouts!! You have some good looking me in your life!!

Tuesday, March 27, 2007 at 11:41:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home