Saturday, March 17, 2007

TGIF?

Boy, I have had some creative titles this week, eh? Friday was a pretty lazy day here. I got up and started cleaning straightaway. I have found that cleaning before I hit the computer is smarter. I always have to check my e-mail though. First of all, I'm an e-mail junkie and second my inbox only holds so much!

I intended to do some designing this afternoon but it just didn't happen. I became overwhelmed with the urge to backup files. I have managed to recoup a lot of my stuff since my HD crash and I have zero desire to ever experience this again. So I finally sat down and did a backup of all the important stuff.

I also got in a nice nap, I was very surprised my boys were willing to take a nap this afternoon. It must have been the dreary weather. I mean it's nicer than it was yesterday but I miss Spring! The weather in Kentucky is so wonky and unpredictable. It will be late April before it ever gets predictably nice.

Tim came out this evening and we went to visit my aunt. We had actually planned to go out and see a movie but my aunt didn't feel up to watching the boys so we just decided to hang out for awhile. Tim tried to install her DSL for her but there was a problem with the phone lines. I think we may be on for a real date tomorrow though! Cross your fingers for us! We have been hanging out every day but it's so nice to go out!

Before I depart, I shall share with you a LO I've been forced to sit on!! The divalicious Kathy Moore debuted her new store at Scrapbook Graphics today!! I love love love this kit. It's so bright and fun and funky! You must have Hang Your Star today!!
Read the full credits HERE!

1 Comments:

Blogger Paula :) said...

I hope you get that date night soon!! I know Rob and I haven't had one in a very long time and I miss it!! Great kit on that great layout!!

Thursday, March 22, 2007 at 2:33:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home