Tuesday, March 20, 2007

bippity bloggedy boo

I didn't feel up to blogging yesterday. I barely feel like it today, actually! Murphy's Law was in full throttle yesterday morning. A number of small catastrophes befell me yesterday morning all before 9:30! I honestly can't even begin to tell you about it. Some of it is too embarrassing to ever be uttered in a public setting..EVER. Just rest assured, be glad you weren't me yesterday!
The day wasn't ALL bad thankfully. I did get my tire replaced which I was in desperate need of. In fact, I didn't realize how desperately it needed to be replaced. It was pulling hard to left but I didn't realize that was a tire problem. Then the tire started having trouble keeping air so I had to get a new one. Imagine my surprise when that completely fixed the 'pulling to the left' problem.
I never did make it to the school with Gabriel's cupcakes. Part of my too embarrassing to speak in public trauma prevented me from being able to pick up the cupcakes in time to get them to the school! Tim ended up picking them for me that afternoon. What a sweetheart I have! He even refused to let me pay him back for them. I'm a lucky girl!
I also finally finished the fourth kit in the Everyday Celebrations Collection. I'm hoping to finish the whole collection up soon. I really love how they are coming out and I can't wait to share them with the world!!
Today has been strange. The cupcakes finally made it to school! I ran a couple of important errands. Then I came home and crashed. I mean crashed!! Tristan decided to wake up at 2 am and refuse to go back to bed, so I had been up a looooooong time.
Then Tim and I met at my aunts house to try and help with some computer troubles. After hours of trying he still wasn't able to resolve the problem :(. She has some nasty UBER virus. I guess Tim has to wipe her system and start anew. Thank goodness for Tim!!
Before I depart I shall leave you with an adorable LO I did of Gabriel in the wee hours of the morning. I just had to giggle at this photo. I used Rose Farver's Kaboodle kit!
Read the full credits HERE

1 Comments:

Blogger Paula :) said...

I love the look on Gabriel's face in that photo!! So cute!!

Thursday, March 22, 2007 at 2:46:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home