Friday, March 23, 2007

and the song remains the same...

Yep, back up in the middle of the night again. I guess it's not all that shocking. They both fell asleep majorly early. I just wish I had followed suit *lol*. I should have known better. Oh well. You live. You learn.

Thursday was a pretty uneventful day here in Bella Gypsy Land. I really need to be kicking butt on my collection but instead I scrapped. Sometimes you just need to follow your instincts, ya know? I'm also super paranoid about my computer. I hate to start working on something only to crash and lose it before I can get it backed up. The fear already has me backing up EVERYTHING like crazy! I have burned to more discs in the last two days. I'm afraid to turn the computer off becuase it wants to run checkdisk. Most of the time that wouldnt' scare me but I know the reason it wants to run it is becuase it saw those bad blocks on the HD.

I can get a new hard drive BUT I can't get it right at this precise moment. It will next Friday before I have the resources to fund a new drive. I AM getting a new drive. I am sufficiently freaked out that something will happen to this one. Tim is going to work some magic on it tomorrow I think -- well actually today, for those of you on normal schedules lol! My only solace is that IF I crash this time I won't lose anything.....

Of course, my paranoia is starting to set in and now I'm feeling really compelled to check all my backup discs *lol*! In fact, I'm pretty sure that is exactly what I'm going to do. A girl can never be too careful ;)! Ugh, I wish I could just get a whole new computer!

Before I depart, I shall leave you with a LO I did yesterday! I'm one hawt mama, eh? No really, I hate photos of myself. I'm just not photogenic. However, I'm really pleased with this one that Tim took of me. I used Traci Reed's Joyful kit!
Read full credits HERE

2 Comments:

Blogger Lena Brandenburg said...

so happy to see a photo of you...AND tim!!!!! :) he's cute! and you are hawt!

Friday, March 23, 2007 at 6:29:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Paula :) said...

You are hawt!! And check out that major cleavage!! LOL!! I'm in the same boat!! LOL :)

Tuesday, March 27, 2007 at 11:45:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home