Monday, March 12, 2007

Boring Sunday and a Toot!!

Hey bloggers! My Sunday wasn't vastly different from my Saturday *lol*. Kinda of boring *yawn*. Sadly, the day was once again unaccomplished. I felt better today but developed a case of the crampies late in the afternoon. No idea what that was all about!! Thankfully a little dose of Ibuprofen fixed me all up!

Mostly, I scrapped today. I had a ton of other stuff I needed to be doing but it just didn't get done. I completed like 4 pages though! I promise you'll get to see them over the next few days. I like to space them out for maximum CT exposure. I figure that is the least I can do for all the fabulous ladies I represent!

Speaking of CTs I have FABULOUS NEWS!! Make way for a MAJOR TOOT!! I was accepted to the fabulously talented Kathy Moore's guest CT!! I'm sooo excited! Kathy's stuff is just OUT OF THIS WORLD!! Look for her delicious designs at Scrapbook Graphics very soon. You don't want to miss out on Studio Kathy!!
Wanna drool a bit? Check out the yummy stuff coming your way here in the Inspiration Gallery. I wonder how much bribery it would take to get her to keep me *lol*!

I had get my scanner reinstalled today! Thank goodness I still had the software installation disk, I'm so scatterbrained it really is a miracle I had it! I had a few scrumptious CT kits to use that called for pics of a more feminine nature. I prowled through my photo albums and found some girly pics to scrap!

Thank goodness for my guy Tim! When I was ready to throw it out the window he walked me through the installation process and got it working. Then my sweetie brought me a yummy veggie pizza tonight. Am I a lucky girl or what?

Here is one of the layouts I did today featuring a freshly scanned in photo of my sister, Lena (Brandenburg). This was taken at my 19th birthday party!! Isn't she cute!! I knew Traci Reed's Strappy Sandals kit from the Natural Woman Collection would be perfect!

Full Credits can be seen HERE


1 Comments:

Blogger Paula :) said...

What a great layout!! I'm glad you got your scanner working!! I just used mine today to scan my dd report card to send out!! I love having a scanner!!

Monday, March 12, 2007 at 4:17:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home