Saturday, March 10, 2007

blech...

Blech. That pretty much sums up my Saturday. Another day, I feel like I accomplished nothing. I guess because I actually didn't accomplish anything. So frustrating!

I have felt icky today. Just plain old icky. One minute, I'm freezing so I put on my sweatshirt. A minute later, I'm burning up and the sweatshirt comes back off. It has made me feel so yucky today. I can't seem to get comfortable.

Thankfully, Gabriel has felt much better today and Tristan has been really well behaved (for a 2 year old *lol*). We even all took a nap this afternoon which was much needed. Despite sleeping late this morning I was overcome with tiredness and could barely keep my eyes open!

I hope I don't pay for my nap by not being able to sleep tonight! That would be just my luck. I am having a rough time with sleeping lately!

Well, I wish I had more exciting stuff to share but I've just had a super boring day!!

I did get an awesome LO done last night! I used Paula Duncan's Teen Rebel kit!

1 Comments:

Blogger Paula :) said...

I have said it a couple times but I have to say it again!! Great layout!! I just love the hair!!

Monday, March 12, 2007 at 4:18:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home