Friday, March 09, 2007

not enough hours in the day

Ugh, I am beginning feel like there just aren't enough hours in the day! Do you ever feel that way? I feel like no matter how hard I try I still don't manage to get everything I need to do done! It's so frustrating! I keep thinking I just need a day or two of major productivity and I'll manage to get a handle on things!

I got some cleaning done today, my kitchen majorly needed it. I've done a couple layouts over the last few days. I still haven't managed to do any designing since getting things back up again! I really WANT to design but I keep having to put it off for other things. My house and my kids. My computer being down for a few weeks also got me behind on my CT layouts :(. So I'm struggling to catch up. I think I'm going to have to give up on some sleep or something LOL!

Gabriel is feeling much today. I think he'll be all ready to go back to school on Monday!! I'm so glad. I have enjoyed having my snuggly little guy home all week but I'm sure we will both be glad to see him go back to school!! My weeks are vastly more productive when I have time away from my little angels, if you know what I mean!

I just realized I have been tuned into Nickolodeon all day long!! I do like the channel, Tristan really digs Nick Jr and some of the other cartoons they play in the afternoon. I enjoy the old sitcoms at night too. I'm not really into Teen Nick though. I mean it's okay but it's just not my thing. I must be getting old! This is sad, unless I can find my remote I'm stuck with it on lol!

Anyway, here are the layouts I did in the last couple of days. This one is about my little man being under the weather!
Credits are HERE

Here is one of my little spotlight-stealer!
Credits can be seen HERE


4 Comments:

Blogger X said...

aww, love the layouts, you've got such great style! Love the new blog look too, very cute

Saturday, March 10, 2007 at 12:31:00 AM EST  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Love the LO's so cute!!

Saturday, March 10, 2007 at 1:24:00 PM EST  
Blogger paintingsiggi said...

Oh, Tabatha, lots & lots of laughs over the T.V. thing!!! lol The first day I went to Kindergarden, my mom said she found herself eating (by herself) downstairs in front of the T.V., enjoying an episode of Sesame Street!!! rofl Apparently, that was a tradition she'd had with me & just couldn't break it - she was a little embarassed, I guess, but I thought it was the cutest thing. :)

Saturday, March 10, 2007 at 6:07:00 PM EST  
Blogger Paula :) said...

Both your boys are adorable!! Glad that they are feeling better!!

Monday, March 12, 2007 at 4:21:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home