Thursday, March 08, 2007

like what you see?

I hope you like it!! This is a little...well a big...sneak peak at one of the kits in my Everyday Celebrations Collection! The design is taken from the Comfortable Silence kit! Despite the fact, I have barely seen my blog in the last month I felt it was time for a change *lol*! I find this new look very comforting!! I hope you do too!

I just have to say, don't you love those lovely little feelings you have when are first into a relationship with someone? The sweet affection and warm fuzzy feelings. The hopefulness and excitement, all the possibilities, the unknown future laying ahead of you. It really is a nice way to feel. I am enjoying it very much! My guy is a sweetie!

On a sadder note, Lena (Brandenburg) -- my sister, is in the hospital! I don't have all the details but I know there is something wrong with her heartrate! It's soooo scary. Please send all the prayers and positive thoughts you can spare her way.

2 Comments:

Blogger Paula :) said...

I love the new look!! The colours are so soft!!

Thursday, March 8, 2007 at 3:25:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!! Love the new stuff. It's awesome.

Pat

Thursday, March 8, 2007 at 11:59:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home