Monday, March 26, 2007

The spring of things...

It seems like Spring is finally here. The weather can be so weird in Kentucky. I hate to get my hopes up. It has been so nice the last few days. In general, I'm a winter person, I love chilly weather and snow and curling up inside with hot cocoa. It's just so hard to play outside much during the winter. I mean we do but it's a concerted effort to do so. The fun of spring and summer is we can just run outside whenever we want!

I can't tell you how much it helps with our schedule too. Tristan is so full of energy, it seems endless! I love being able to take him outside for a couple of hours and just let him run himself ragged! I take some toys out with us and he covers every inch of our yard. I'm finally not hating the daylight savings thing so much either. We got to go out and play for a while last night around 7 pm! Still nice and daylight and warm. I got some great shots too, one of which you'll see momentarily!! I look forward to spending many afternoon/evenings like this, at least until it gets too hot to stand! I'm a creature of comfort, I don't "do" really hot weather!

I have to go grocery shopping today. Not one of my favorite things to do but no one is going to do it for me! Oh well, at least I'll get to do it by myself! Even though the kids are out of the house for a few hours a day, several days a week, I very often find myself needing to go the store when they are home so it becomes a major outing. At least, today I'll get to go out and take my time and get what I need without two kiddos demanding that I hurry up and get what they want! Hopefully, I'll have the energy to get everything done today! Wish me luck! I'll need it!

I shall leave you with my latest creation! This is one of the shots I got of Tristan running outside. The lighting is beautiful!! I knew that this new 2Scoops kit, Earthborn, from Paula Duncan and Zoe Pearn would be PERFECT!
Read the full credits HERE

1 Comments:

Blogger Paula :) said...

I love grocery shopping!! Much more than shopping for clothes!! I love the that photo!!

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 at 1:02:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home