Tuesday, March 27, 2007

It's the BEST day E-VER!!

sung in my best Spongebob Squarepants impression...

I AM GOING TO BE A NEW DESIGNER AT SCRAPBOOK-BYTES!

I can't even tell you how much of a dream come true this is for me!! I started out at SBB when I first got into digiscrapping. I have long felt it was scrapbooking home! I used to attend EVERY chat they held! Every night I looked forward to the midnight chat! Of course, as life got busier I didn't have time for the chats anymore. I still miss them! SBB is home to my largest online gallery too. My very first pages are in that gallery.

Excited, elated, ecstatic, thrilled....none of it can describe how I feel. Over the moon, on cloud 9....doesn't even touch it! It's really my dream come true. It is the BEST day E-VER!!

I was feeling so great I decided to scrap a fun and silly page! An tribute to....ahem...my girls!
Read the credits HERE!
BTW, Drop by my stores at ACOT and ES for an impromptu sale that turned into my celebratory sale!

1 Comments:

Blogger Paula :) said...

OMG!! That's great Tabatha!! Congrats!! Lovely ladies too btw!!

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 at 1:04:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home