Sunday, December 24, 2006

'twas the night before christmas...

Well, it happened. I got my Christmas miracle. No the ghosts didn't visit me (you know they only do that on Christmas Eve). I got my family. I never in a million years expected it but they came to me AND they are coming back tomorrow to open presents. No disrespect to people who traditionally open gifts on Christmas Eve but I've always found that to be quite anti-climactic. Anyway, it works well this year b/c the boys aren't old enough to understand and they won't be jumping at the bit to open presents when they wake up.

Now I need to get to cleaning and wrapping. I never did tidy up my living room, so of course I got visitors. Oh well, it'll be nice and cozy when they come back. Merry Christmas to you and yours....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home