Sunday, December 10, 2006

good times

Whew, I am sooooooo exhausted. Seriously, I'm really not sure how it is that I'm still awake right now. Well I do, my munchkins are still up. Gabriel looks tired though so he's sure to out soon. Not sure about Tristan. I'm going to try and bribe him to bed with Blues Clues as soon as I'm done with this post.

I didn't get any scrapping or designing done today but it was pretty busy. I was determined to get some cleaning done today and I DID :)!!! I took the boys over to my Aunt's for awhile and had the house all to myself. I can't tell you how wonderful that is and how EXCEEDINGLY RARE. I wasn't home long by myself though before my friend, Daneille stopped by!!

Remember I mentioned on the on blog a few days ago that she and friend from a loooooong time ago were going to stop by! They did!! It was so nice to see them :)! They drug me out of my lovely kid-free house and down to a hippie commune we once picniced at together LOL. Then we went to eat some chinese food, yum!!

Ugh, I know this has been painfully short post but I'm just tooooooo exhausted to go on LOL. I'll try and blog some more in the morning LOL...

1 Comments:

Blogger Terri said...

I am with you. It is way past my 'bedtime ' lol. We had Mason up quite late last night and he has not been the same since. Now that he is in bed, I best go myself.

Sunday, December 10, 2006 at 2:59:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home