Thursday, December 21, 2006

a long december....

Honestly, this has been like the longest month ever. It's strange to think that when it is over it will be a new year again. I like the hopefulness of the new year. I remember how hopeful I felt last year....a lot of good that did me, eh? Anyway, I don't bother wasting precious energy thinking "it can't get any worse" next year b/c I have lived to see that no matter how bad it is, it can (and probably will) get worse -- so shut up and be thankful it is only as bad as it is. Ah...there was a time when I wasn't so pessimistic. I guess that is just life though.

I've been sitting here half watching The Crow: Wicked Prayer. Definitely not the best of The Crow movies, but it does pack the star power with Eddie Furlong (The Terminator), David Boreanz (Angel --tv show) and Tara Reid (American Pie). I usually like the 'bad guys' in these kinds of movies but Boreanz sucks in this one. I can't put my finger on what I dislike about it exactly. It's just not good. Eddie Furlong does a good job though.

I did end up watching Blade: Trinity the other night. I went to the store afterwards, it wasn't so bad. I have to say though, Hannibal King (from the movie) reminds me of my ex-husband. Not really in a good way, he IS funny though. Marshall was never funny -- he just made an ass out of himself...a lot.

I've become quite the movie chatterer lately. I don't know why, it's just comforting to watch movies. Gotta take comfort in any form in comes in these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home