Tuesday, December 12, 2006

rollercoaster, baby!

As Deb, mentioned in her comment yesterday, I am like a rollercoaster of emotions. I'm up, I'm down...loop de loop! I'm somewhere in the middle today, which is okay, I think! No scrapping or designing done. I do have a few ideas swirling around in my head though --thanks Lisa ;)!!

I've actually been concentrating on cleaning! I've still got a few projects to work on today so I'm not sure that I'll get anything done in the creative realm! I'm sure my messy house has surely been contributing to my mood, so I'm exorcising that demon!! I'm currently on a lunch break, look at that another early blog post *lol*. I better be careful...people might actually expect me to blog in the middle of the day! humph.....whoever heard of blogging during the day.........LMBO :P!

I guess my next battle to mount is taking my meds. It's really just this nasty vicious cycle I get caught in. I'll feel great, then I'll start forgetting my meds, then after a week or two, I don't feel so great, then I feel very depressed. Then I start thinking "why bother to take them now, it will be 2-3 weeks before they kick in" and it goes on and on and on. I have got to break out of this cycle. I know that if I can get on my meds and stay on them that there is a light at the end of this deep, dark tunnel.

Sigh...on a happier note, I got The Polar Express yesterday!! That was some fast shipping LOL! I had planned on watching it with the boys last night, but my Aunt Theresa took Tristan for the night. That was soooooo strange. I've been back home for about 2 months and this was the first time I've been away from Tristan for a night since. I co-sleep with him so it was strange not having this guy wallow all over me and the bed last night. I missed him! I AM thankful for the break though. Tonight she said she might take BOTH boys. We'll see, I can't imagine what I would do here without them!

I profusely apologize if I have bored you to death with my talk of depression. I wish I could just make up some happy stuff to blog about *lol*!! Believe me, I have thought about it.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you go Tab? I hope you are feeling better. Deb

Friday, December 15, 2006 at 6:26:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home