Wednesday, November 29, 2006

blah blah blah

It's just been a blah day here in Bella Gypsy Land. I have been tired and dragging all day. I couldn't sleep last night. Seriously, I was up til nearly 5 am. Every time I laid down I felt wide awake but when I got up I felt sleepy. It was a very long night!

I had to go the store today too. We were out of milk, pepsi and cat food. Three things that we have to have! So I had Robert watch the boys for a few minutes while I ran down to the teeny little HUGELY OVERPRICED store just a stone's throw from our house. Luckily, while at the store I found $10 I didn't know I had. That never happens so it was a very pleasant surprise. Too often I find myself with less cash than I hoped!

I uploaded some new kits to ACOT and DSS today. Nothing new, just stuff that I had spread out around other stores. I figured I will try having some of the same stuff up. To celebrate here is a little coupon for ACOT!

holidayblahs

It's 30% off until 12/2 :)! Hopefully you can grab something nice! I know when I'm feeling down a little retail therapy always does the trick for me!

I'm still in mourning over Lost. I used to look forward to Wednesdays so I could see it. I was going to watch Daybreak but I forgot. I ended up watching Law and Order reruns on USA instead. February is so far away *wah*!!!

No luck with tandem naps today. The little stinkers took turns sleeping, which is no great surprise. In fact, Tristan fought his nap again today, law, tooth and nail! I ended up rocking his grumpy little self to sleep again. I know it's actually kind of sweet, I just wish I didn't have the attitude that comes with it beforehand.

As I mentioned yesterday, Tristan has taken to crawling in my chair behind me and hugging me. I love it so much. It's such a sweet thing to do. He is such a sweet boy. He is full of mischief and naughtiness but he has these priceless moments of sweetness. He has such a soft little heart.


I did get to scrap today :)!!! This is Gabriel on the day of his first hair cut. Like an airhead I forgot to take my camera with me so no photos of the actual cut!

His Playtime from the Expecting Sweet Stuff Collection by Robin Carlton and Christy Lyle. Chipboard strip alpha by Gina Miller. Fonts are Susie's Hand, SP Toby Unleashed, and Century Gothic.
Here is a darling photo I took of Tristan in October. We were having a little photo shoot and this is one of the best photos I got!!

Harvest Time kit by Carla Gibson, String and Nails by Kim Christensen, Chipboard heart by Robin Carlton, Felt Flowers by Gina Miller, Tag by Amanda Rockwell, Stamped Alpha by Dani Mogstad, Decorative Edge by Shabby Princess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home