Tuesday, December 05, 2006

she's baaaaaaa-ack....

Did anyone miss me? I'm feeling fairly certain that no one reads this thing lately *sigh*. I just wasn't up to blogging the last few days. I wasn't up to much of anything. I didnt' feel like scrapping or designing either. As you'll see later in the post, I finally did scrap yesterday.

I'm still struggling to take my meds. I can't seem to force myself to take them. I know it is so making everything worse. I could really use any and all prayers or positive thoughts you can spare so I can get through this. It has been hitting me really, really hard :(.

I got a surprise on Saturday. My friend, Kesha, called and had set me up on a date with a mutual friend of ours. I haven't seen this guy in years but we are both seperated and he is super nice guy. Kesha was having a birthday party at her house for her husband, Tim. Kesha thought it would be a nice opportunity for us to get together with no pressure.

I couldn't do it though. It's nothing against the guy at all. It was all me. I just couldn't do it. I couldn't get myself to call him and let him know I'd like to see him. Confronted with the possibility of seeing someone I just couldn't do it. I froze in terror. I'm just not ready for all the stuff that comes along with "putting myself out there". I've just been through too much and I'm so broken from it.

Sunday, was completely blah. I watched the Law and Order CI marathon. I tried to scrap fruitlessly. I worked on a page all day. I never could get it right so I kept starting over. In fact, I never managed to scrap that page, period. I gues it's just not meant to be right now. The story of my life, eh...

I had to change the song on my blog. I do love Christmas carols and I listen to them all the time ( -- even when they are out of season) :). I just LOVE that Hinder song though. It's my new favorite right now, I can't get enough of it! LOVE IT!

Little known fact: I pump up the music and dance around the living room with my boys at least once a day. It's so much fun. They LOVE it. Tristan gets so excited. He anticipates certain parts of the songs and "sings alongs" or does a special dance. Especially "Cowboy" by Kid Rock. I'd have to say that is his favorite. It's sooo adorable. I'm going to try and capture some pictures of it next time.

In other news, have you seen the previews for the new "live action" Charlotte's Web? Now I loved that CARTOON as a child. Who didn't? I have to confess though, this new version. That spider...*shudder*. FREAK ME OUT. It just freaks me out. Nothing cute about it. Will NOT be adding that one our collection...

Speaking of spiders.... Have you seen this? Black Widows in Grapes. I am NEVER buying grapes again...really I"M NEVER BUYING GRAPES AGAIN. I don't care how small the possibility. ANY possibility is too much.

Onto more pleasant subjects! My page :)!!! This first page is of the boys on the last day of November. Gabriel had just awoke from his nap in the pack and play and Tristan crawled in and layed down next to him. It was such a funny moment!!
Whimsy by Melany Violette, Alpha by Traci Reed (from Essentially Fall), Stitch by Gina Miller (from BYOBB add on), Flower by Amanda Rockwell ( from A Mother's Love: Gentle), Brad by Amanda Rockwell (from A Mother's Love: Soft). Brackets by Carrie Stephens (from Smorgasbord Supreme). Paper Tear by Atomic Cupcake. Fonts are CK Little Women and 2Peas Hot Chocolate.
When I came across this photo I couldn't believe that I never scrapped it. It is sooo cute and so very much typical of Gabriel as a widdle guy. He was also so thrilled to see me in the morning!

His Nursery from the Expecting Sweet Stuff Collection by Robin Carlton and Christy Lyle. Fonts are Keyboard Plaque and 2Peas Hot chocolate.

This last page is from a little photo shoot in May of this year. Tristan gets sooo animated when he is talking. This photo captures it so perfectly!

Heartbreaker by Dani Mogstad. Tag is from Stolen Kisses also by Dani Mogstad. String and alpha by Kimberly Giarrusso. Fonts are Susie's Hand and 2Peas Hot Chocolate.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read every time you post!

I didn't really like Charlotte's Web as a kid and I don't think I'll be seeing the movie. Every time I see the pig in the previews I think of the movie "Babe."

Gross! I never buy grapes because they're too expensive, but this just gives me one more reason to avoid them...

Tuesday, December 5, 2006 at 6:18:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read faithfully and have been wondering how you are doing. Thinking 'bout you!! Love the LOs!

Tuesday, December 5, 2006 at 9:43:00 PM EST  
Blogger Lisa said...

I still read :) I read all your posts and see your new kits and layouts :D
Anyway speaking of layouts, I love those new layouts!!! Your sons are so gorgeous :)

Wednesday, December 6, 2006 at 12:25:00 AM EST  
Blogger Cre8tvlyyrsGina said...

Hey Tabs! I'm glad to see you back! Really did miss you! Hope you will feel better soon! {{{hugs}}} Gina :)

Wednesday, December 6, 2006 at 5:04:00 AM EST  
Blogger digimac said...

I read every post. :)
Glad to see you are feeling better...we all get in a funk once in a while.

take care

Wednesday, December 6, 2006 at 12:52:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SPIDERS IN GRAPES, Shoot say it isn't so. I'm not buying them anymore either. NEEEEVVVEERR.
Stephanie Ogren

Thursday, December 7, 2006 at 1:29:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home