Thursday, December 07, 2006

things that go bump in the night?

I can't quite get used to having a cat. I love her dearly, she's really like the perfect cat. She's great with Tristan, she's playful, she's loving, she's great!! Hearing her rumble around the house at night has about given me a heart attack too numerous times to count. Seriously, it has freaked me out so badly. I get spooked too easily I think.

I love horror movies but haven't been able to watch one here at home since the seperation from my husband. I just get too freaked out being home alone after watching a scary movie. Lena doesn't watch scary movies so I didn't get to watch them when I was living with her either :(.

It has been a super quiet day here in Bella Gypsy Land, quiet peaceful actually. I scrapped a little bit, I did some laundry, I procrastinated cleaning LOL. My friend, Kesha, dropped by and we hung out for a bit. It was a very pleasant evening. Tristan actually fell asleep early tonight which is nothing short of amazing.

Thank you girlies, who commented on my blog yesterday. It really lifts my spirit that I'm not blogging to nobody! It's quiet lonely thinking that no one is reading. I know I blog at bizarrely random times but I try to make sure and blog on most days.

Ugh, my c-section scar has been itching all day. The problem with that is that I can't scratch it, or rather I CAN scratch it but I CAN'T feel it when I scratch. It's soooooo annoying. I regained complete feeling after my first section so I was surprised to find with my second section that I have lost feeling on pretty large portion of my abdomen, I am NOT a fan!

I hope Tristan doesn't wake up at the crack of dawn! The last time he checked out early on me, he was up SOOOOO early I could barely function. I had, of course, stayed up super late. So him waking at 5 am was very unwelcome. Of course, the alternative isn't very pleasant either. He conked out on our couch and he seems very restless to me right now. I don't think I want him to wake up right now and be up for hours either. Oh well, I guess everything comes with a price....

I had another little surprise this evening! A long time, childhood friend of mine IM'd me out of the blue. I used to talk to her at least once or twice a month but she and her dh seperated and she doesn't have a pc anymore, so our chances at talking curbed considerably. It seems, a mutual friend from our VERY DISTANT PAST has contacted her! I'm talking ancient history here, we were like 13 or 14 the last we heard from this guy. He has been searching for her and wants to come see her. He wants to see me too, so it seems like they might be stopping by for visit on Saturday. I guess I can't procrastinate on the cleaning any more this week ;)! If they do manage to stop for visit, I'll try to snap some pics, her little girl is the CUTEST!

Alright, I guess I should stop rambling on. If Tristan really is out for the night I better get my tushy in bed. Ugh,.....i'm not sleepy at all though....ugh.... Anyway before I depart I shall, of course, share my pages with you!! My designing mojo has gone AWOL, at the moment, but my scrapping mojo has pumped up the volume!!

I bought these horribly girly antlers for Tristan last Christmas! I couldn't resist them!! He was sooooo cute in them, my widdle weindeer!!

Hip Dot Holiday kit by Jen Beschinki. Fonts are 2Peas Hot Chocolate and 2Peas Cross Eyed.
This is photo of Gabriel from last fall. It's actually not my first time scrapping it. I really love the photo and can't seem to do it justice to my standard. I think I finally got it this time though ;)!
Forgotten Fairytales from the Muted Memory collection by Rose Farver. Alpha by Kimberly Giarrusso. Calender dates by Misty Mareda, Doodle from Smorgasbord Supreme by Carrie Stepens. Fonts are CK Legacy and 2Peas Hot Chocolate.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AW, such adorable LOs. I know what you mean by staying up late and then getting up really early. It's AWFUL!!

Stephanie Ogren :)

Thursday, December 7, 2006 at 1:26:00 AM EST  
Blogger Terri said...

First off COOL TUNES! B - I am with you on the lost feeling after C-section! Mine is just beneath my scar and frives me crazy. People kept telling me I might regain it, but Mason is 15 months now?!?! It makes me nervous about having another, well not really but you know.

Thursday, December 7, 2006 at 1:36:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CUUUUUUUUUUUUTE layouts!! Sorry your cat is freaking you out...I do feel your pain there. It's part of why we no longer have pets.

Thursday, December 7, 2006 at 1:38:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stopping by to blog love. First time here. I am book marking you. I love a blog that updates everyday as I do. LOL

Thursday, December 7, 2006 at 11:51:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I co-slept with my oldest (ya know the 5 year old I'm talking about on my blog), but he was out of the bed & slept through the night by 1. Now, my almost 2 year old is much harder to break from this co-sleeping bit and doesn't sleep through the night. It's so warm & cozy, but a habit needing to be broke like you said.

Amy

Thursday, December 7, 2006 at 4:59:00 PM EST  
Blogger Blythe said...

CUUUTE Layouts!!

I know what you mean about not being able to feel your itch lol. It's been 4 yrs since my section and I still haven't regained all feeling. I probably won't though. Oh well!

Thursday, December 7, 2006 at 5:52:00 PM EST  
Blogger Amy said...

Hi Tabatha! I just have to tell you that I LOVE the page you did with Jen's kit - isn't that kit so much fun?

Thursday, December 7, 2006 at 8:15:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home