Thursday, November 30, 2006

sigh

It's the most wonderful time of the year......so why am I so depressed? I have a major love/hate relationship with the holidays. It's such a nice time of the year but it juggles up so many memories. A lot of good memories, and for some unexplicable reason it makes me sad. Sad that things aren't as happy for me anymore.

Today was actually a pretty good day. Nice and quiet, I had a zillion things I should have been doing but never actually managed to get anything done- but a couple of scrap pages and those were with some RAWKIN templates :)!

The boys took a nap together today! It was so nice. I took the opportunity to take a nice boiling hot bath. It was long overdue and so relaxing. It actually improved my mood for a bit today. I'm going to have to remember that when I'm feeling really down! I wish I could go and take another bath right now.

Well, I'm going to cut this one short. I do have some other stuff to blog about but I'm just not feeling up to it :(.

The Perfect Time of Day from The Everyday Inspiration Collection by Meredith Fenwick. Slightly Off Template by Vicki Stegall. Folded Stitched Ribbon by Amy Martin, Felt Flower by Gina Miller, Ribbon Flower by Amy Martin. Fonts are Susie's Hand and 2Peas Hot Choclate.

Every Little Thing kit by Dawn Stocstill. Slightly Off Template by Vicki Stegall. Font is 2Peas Hot Chocolate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home