Tuesday, November 28, 2006

a christmas classic!

So who is watching A Charlie Brown Christmas right now? I love this show, I look forward to it every year. It really does lift my spirit. It makes me remember how magical Christmas was to me as a child. Children are so wonderfully pure. It makes me sad and hopeful at the same time.

Awe, Tristan has crawled in behind me right now and is hugging me from behind, my little guy!! Sometimes he does the sweetest things!! Of course, sometimes he does the naughtiest things too! Now he has crawled off the chair and it attempting to wake up his sleeping brother by plowing a toy into him *argh*! And now we have a tantrum because I took a my Creative Keepsakes magazine away from him before he ripped it shreds. Ah...... life with a toddler.

I finished up a kit today! I'm so in love the colors. I like to have never chose a name for it. I hate it when that happens! Of course, I finally did settle on the name Jubilee! It's perfect for the happy light hearted feel of the kit! It's going up at Elemental Scraps soon, so look for it there :)!
What a day it has been here. The boys let me sleep late, which NEVER happens, so I was sooo happy about that! I couldn't believe it when I woke up and they were BOTH still alseep. Of course, everything comes with a price. No tandem naps today :(. In fact, Tristan liked to have never napped at all. What a grumpy tail he has been today. I finally did get him to sleep but only by rocking him. It was kind of nice actually. His super sweet cuddles only come when he is worn out.

After watching Days yesterday, I was all geared up to here more about Phillips impending face transplant *giggle*! However, it wasn't meant to be. Minutes before the show was about to start, Tristan comes toddling up to me saying "koos koos". Which is his way of saying Blues Clues *lol*. It was too cute to resist, so we watched Blues Clues. I did get to see the last half of Days but I was also trying to do a million other things so I'm not sure I absorbed anything.

I have determined that Willow (my cat) is out to get me. On top of constantly trying to give me a heart attack by leaping down on me at any chance she gets. I can hardly take a step without her furry little tail under my feet. Any idea how hard it is to walk with a toddler and cat vying to see who can get in front of you the quickest?

I'm in heaven tonight, after Charlie Brown, both of my Law and Order shows come on! I've heard that tonight Mariska Hargitay makes her return to SVU, hurrah :)! I'm also looking forward to CI. I think I've developed a crush on Detective Goran. At least I hope it's Goran tonight, sometimes it's Chris Noth. He's okay but I like Vincent D'Onofrio better :)! Of course, being a lonely single mom, I guess it's easy to develop crushes the cute guys that I see on TV. One day I'll have to tell you about Steve and Joe LOL.

I did get to scrap today!! Yay, I'm so enjoying scrapping, it's like I have fallen in love with it again. This has always been my most favorite photo of Gabriel. He has special needs and it sometimes a challenge to get a good photo of him smiling. I just love the expression on his face. It's so sweet and it really gives a glimpse into his personality. BTW, this kit is on sale for 2.50 right now!! Loving Jacob by Lena Brandenburg!!

Loving Jacob kit by Lena Brandenburg. Ribbon Stitching by Becky Vosburg. Chipboard flower and ribbon by Dani Mogstad. Bow by Gina Miller. Stitched Ribbon heart by Amy cheeseman and Felt Flower by GinaMiller.

This is the one of the only photos I have of Tristan and I together when he was a baby :(. I'm so sad that I don't have anymore. I took it myself at my arms length.

A Mother's Love: Gentle kit by Amanda Rockwell. Alpha and Word art also by Amanda Rockwell. Stitch on Alpha by Gina Miller. Stitch on Word art, flower, ribbon and leather heart by Amber Clegg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home