Monday, November 27, 2006

Naughty nappers and other things....

Hey scrappers! I hope all is well out in blog land today. I've been a busy little bee today :)! Here is my newest kit available at A Cherry On Top! Basically Boy, grab it for $2 today only. If you don't make it today, it will still be on sale, but for $4 tomorrow (Tuesday)!

Aside from getting a new kit out, I spent my day playing with my boys, scrapping and cleaning. I did some laundry and some dishes and some general tidying of the living room. It's amazing how quickly things get messy!

Tristan has been quite NAUGHTY today! Seriously, this kid was pushing ALL my buttons. This is how I found him earlier today!

Looks like a black eye doesn't it? I FREAKED out! I couldn't figure out how on earth he would hurt his eye so badly it would look like that yet NOT make a peep! Of course, closer examination revealed it was NOT a black eye. I couldn't seem to get it off but I also couldn't figure out what it was. Finally after exhaustive search of the house I determined it was lipstick. Not plain old lipstick though. Cover Girl lipstick. The kind you PAINT on. The kind that won't come off without a special remover or something like baby oil, which I don't have. So he's stuck like this until I get out to the store. Little stinker.

Luckily, I got another double nap today. I feel like I won the lottery! What are the odds of THREE DAYS in a row I get both boys napping at the same time. It's got to up there with lottery winners. Now if only I played the lottery.

Anyone watch Days of Our Lives? Am I the only one who burst into HYSTERICAL laughter today when Victor revealed he was going to see that Phillip had a FACE TRANSPLANT *LMBO*! See I can't even think about it without bursting into laughter. I'm sure there is some greater purpose for this story line but come on! Actors come and go on these things all of the time. Phillip has been replaced once already, why bother with the elaborate wackiness of a face transplant. BTW, I DO NOT like the new Shawn, he constantly looks like he is in pain.

Can't wait for ABC tonight. I love Wife Swap, it's such a guilty pleasure. Can't wait to see what is happening this week. Of course, who can forget the season finale of the The Batchelor: Rome. I'm curious to see who he is gonna pick. I may flip back and forth between that and House. I just started watching that show in reruns. It's pretty neat :)!

Oh I have been meaning to share this silly little story from the other night. Remember when my friend Kesha visited me. Well we went out to have Chinese food, a little tradition of ours! I got Tristan a plate full of kid friendly food I thought he would enjoy and he seemed pretty pleased with everything in front of him. Well as the meal was nearing it's end, I found a squid in my seafood stuff. I usually try and not get them mixed in but this one snuck past. Being silly I grabbed it and plopped it down in front of Tristan. You should seen the look on this kids face. He made a little noise that sounded suspiciousy like an "ewe". Then he promptly picked up the squid, pulled the straw out of his cup an attempted to plunk the squid in his water LOL. It was HILARIOUS. It was like he was trying to put the squid back where belonged.

I scrapped today too! Here is my first page, Loved. This is one of the very few pieces of clothing that Tristan has ever owned that wasn't a hand me down. This was a majorly fun page to do!

Right Now by Carrie Stephens (Fish Scraps). Cardboard Alpha by Traci Reed (ACOT). Pin Alpha by Tiff Brady (PDW). Heart stamp by Laura Alpuche (The Digi Chick), Crocheted Flower by Gina Miller, Button by Vickie Stegall (PDW), Tassle by Tiff Brady (PDW). Green Trim by Gina Miller.

And my second page for the day! My little naughty napper! I found him napping under the Christmas Tree. Caught with the garland still in his hand!

Winter Wonderland by Vickie Stegall (OScraps & PDW). Ribbon buds by Tiff Brady (PDW). Folded Stitched Ribbon by Amy Martin (SBB). Fringe by Tiff Brady (PDW)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blog!! You and your kids can take a plain day and make it so much fun! And have you thought of putting Tristan in commercials? He's the cutest little guy I've ever seen.

Deb

Monday, November 27, 2006 at 9:35:00 PM EST  
Blogger Lena Brandenburg said...

I LOVE the squid story. Great pages, both of them! Love the kit, too!

Lena

Monday, November 27, 2006 at 9:59:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home