Sunday, November 26, 2006

Sunday best...

I don't know if I can get enough of these quiet days! It has just such a nice relaxing day. Unbusy quiet days are too far and few between if you ask me! It makes it interesting trying to come up with a fruitful blog post but I think I can handle that *lol*!

I have most watched the Project Runway Marathon on Bravo today. I so love that show, I think I like all of Bravo's reality shows. Heck, I think I like all realities shows in general! I find it somewhat amazing that I had not seen ANY of this past season of Project Runway. Maybe it aired when I was living without Lena (aka sans cable!) It was fun to get to watch it today. I did have to take a few Blues Clues breaks but I did see most of it.

I am now patiently waiting for the mini marathon of Law & Order: Criminal Intent! I have just recently started watching that show. I have been a long time fan of Law & Order and I LOVE LOVE LOVE Law & Order: SVU :). That is one of my most favorite shows ever. I got a bit lost in the season, living with Lena becuase Mariska Hargitay disappeared and I fear she's not coming back. I really love her character on that show. I hope her absense is only temporary. I know she is/was supposed to be undercover for the FBI.

We had an unfortunate incident with a green inkpen last night. Tristan found it somehwere, took it apart and broke it. I found him green handed LOL. I still havent' gotten all the ink off of him, I suppose it will eventually all come off.

I'm so frustrated with my nails. They are so wimpy and thin and tear and break so much. I tried going out and buying some of Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Instant Nail Hardener but I've haven't seen any superb results so far. I'm very unimpressed!

We had another blissful napping interlude today! Tristan fell asleep on me laying on the couch. It was so sweet. Gabriel had dozed off in the floor. So I got to lie down for a while watching Project Runway, in a nice quiet house with my little guy snoozing on me. I so wished someone had been here to snap a pic. Unforutunately that is just one of the sad things about being a single parent :(.

Here is my segue into my first page today! Here is my little ode to my family of three!

Cinnamon Sugar Toast by Paula Duncan. Fonts are Johann Sparkling ITC and 2Peas Hot Chocolate.

Finally, here is a page of Tristan when he was 3 months old. Throughout my pregnancy I called him Little Star, so this is an homage to my little star! This is the first page that I have scrapped in a long time that wasn't for a creative team! I do love all my CTs and I wouldn't trade them for the world but some times it is really nice to just scrap for myself.

Lucky by Amanda Rockwell.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

for the nails, try eating a handful of raw almonds a day. I started eating them more when I started eating raw foods and had great results. I recommended them to some friends because I love the taste and they got hooked on them too and one of them said her nails were looking great. The rest of us were like, yeah mine too! LOL Might work for you too!

Sunday, November 26, 2006 at 11:16:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mariska Hargitay was on maternity leave. She will be back for good this tuesday :o)

Monday, November 27, 2006 at 11:59:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home