Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hanging in there...

Okay, I'm still hanging in there with P365, I just SUCK at blogging *lol*! I just can't seem to remember to do it :p!

Okay, here is my proof! This is my layout for week 4! I am loving the way these are turning out! I can't wait to have a whole book full of them!

So here are the full pics and a bit about them since they are small and the journaling is unreadable on that lil thumbnail of my page LOL.

So this was taken Saturday. It was sorta kind nice outside! Not warm per se but not raining and not freezing! It was in the lower 50s. I was running around the yard like a crazy woman snapping photos of any child who would let me. Tristan copped a little emo attitude because I wasn't taking photos of only him. I took the opportunity to get a few shots b/c he's either smiling from ear to ear in every photo or acting like a 5 year old, over the top silly.


Sunday, Lena threw me a surprise thank you party! If you remember I had a mysterious invitation appear one day and this was what it was all about. She is the sweetest sister ever!

Gabriel lost his first tooth this week. I love his little toothless grin!

I started watching the first season of Supernatural this week. I'm not done with Charmed yet (2 seasons to go) but they were temporarily unavailable from Netflix so they sent this instead. I have to say I'm loving it so much I moved the rest of the season up in my queue. I'll pick Charmed back up after I'm done!

Tim stayed home from work and school today to fix the brakes on his car. It was super, super cold but Julian just had to go out for a few minutes to help his daddy! Too cute!
Today's photo is of some of Julian's fuzzy sleepers. It is really, really cold out there and I thought this nicely captured the idea as well as giving a glimpse of my sleeper obsession. These are the just ones that came out of the dryer! I have drawers and drawers full of them. They are so comfy and warm, he wears them day and night really *lol*.

I hopefully will be back to blog tomorrow with some sneak peak pages from my SSD designers and hopefully a p365 photo!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

I really love that photo of Julian and Tim. Great P365 layout! :)

Saturday, January 30, 2010 at 7:51:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home