Monday, January 11, 2010

Lost glasses....


I spent the better part of my day looking for these glasses. It honestly doesn't makes sense. They were between the small space between the bed and wall. I sleep on the other side of the bed.

I think I give new meaning the words 'absent minded'. I can't keep up with anything. I am constantly losing my purse, keys, wallet, remote control, camera, and of course glasses. Thankfully I'm not totally blind or so I can see without them, I'm nearsighted. Tim is a savior at helping me keep up with stuff. When I come home he usually immediately confiscates my purse and keys so I can't 'lose them'. At night before bed, I hand him my glasses and he puts them up until morning. Isn't he sweet!

I'm bringing this blog post to you straight from another snow day at our house. I'm really kind of surprised but I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. I was commenting yesterday afternoon that I was suprised by this snow's staying power. Normally if we get snow, it'll snow in the morning or overnight and by the afternoon it's all melted. This snow has stuck around. It has also continued snowing on and off. I don't want to complain about our snow days though. Soon enough we will be back to a regular school schedule day in and day out until late May or early June, depending on exactly how many snow days we end up having this winter. I'm betting we will have school tomorrow for real though. I guess we'll see!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

Glad you have your eyes back!!! :D

Monday, January 11, 2010 at 2:27:00 PM EST  
Blogger Jessica knorr said...

My husband does the same for me when I take my glasses off. Only thing is I cannot see anything without my glasses so if I ever lost them Id be in trouble.

Monday, January 11, 2010 at 3:53:00 PM EST  
Blogger Monique said...

lol, what a wonderful hubby you have!

I used to be pretty absent minded (and lacked energy too) until I started taking some extra vitamins (on top of my multivitamin), I take an extra 1000mcg of B12 plus folic acid suppliment and it really helps me to feel less lythargic and to not feel so much like there are cobwebs in my memory... lol. Just a thought :-)

Have a great day!

Monday, January 11, 2010 at 4:06:00 PM EST  
Blogger Jacinda said...

Well I'm losing things all the time, and I don't have the glasses excuse. LOL. After hearing about all the snow I'm glad it's summer here. Snow and cold are not my favourite things.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010 at 7:43:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home