Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Not enough hours in the day...

I spent the day cleaning. Not that the house got clean or anything but I did clean all the same. I had a gigantic backlog of clean laundry to put away and some more to do and I decided to declutter and organize two very troublesome hotspots in my home. So it's not like I have nothing to show for it but it would be nice if the house actually looked tangibly cleaner right LOL.


Julian is a big helper and my perennial shadow. Anywhere I go he's one step behind so he helped me all day long. My photo for the day of is one to illustrate Julian's specific brand of help. I was putting sippy cups in the kitchen sink. So Julian finished off his cup and put it in his kitchen sink LOL! Very cute , huh?

I took a bunch of photos today for possible 365s but this was just too cute to pass up. I also made a bit of time to scrap while I was taking a break during Julian and Parker's nap. I gave Tristan and Naomi a snack and put Beethoven's Big Break on for them to watch so I could buy some quiet time for mommy.

I really, really love my page! It is also for the challenges at SSD, did you know Jan 15th is hat day? Neither did I *lol*! I used Safari Party by Melissa Bennett and Traci Reed and Sketchers 4 - Lucky 7's by Julie Billinglsey.


One of my resolutions this year was to use more templates. If I scrap sans template I've realized I basically scrap the same page over and over again. It's nice to use templates and make pretty things that I wouldn't have thought of otherwise. These templates by Julie are BRILLIANT! Not just for P365 layouts as you can see! I also kind of felt like I was cheating when I used a template but I've let that go. Some of my favorite pages were created using templates. Whether I keep everything just the same or switch them up a bit, templates are my friend and great scrapping tool!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Im so with oyu!! thare is not enough hours in the day!!
Love the laoyut and the photo

Wednesday, January 6, 2010 at 5:10:00 PM EST  
Blogger Lena said...

I think little elves come in while we are sleeping and unclean everything. It must be.

Friday, January 8, 2010 at 5:41:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home