Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Snow Day!

The second school day of the new year and we already have a snow day! Honestly, yesterday should have probably been a snow day too, it was pretty nasty out there. It's fun to have them though :p.


My photo for the day is of Julian playing on the bed after I got him dressed. He added the hard hat to the ensemble himself. With the all the wackiness around here today he'll need it, I'm sure. The kids are FULL of pent up energy. I could take them out to play in the snow but honestly I don't know if I can handle the effort it would take to bundle FIVE kids up and take them outside for the few minutes it would last. I'm watching Parker and Naomi while Lena heals from surgery. Lots of healing vibes to her, I know she misses them as much as they miss her!

No pages to share today. I've spent all my creative time working on Bella Gypsy goodies for next week! I'm excited about all the cuteness :D! I really wanted to scrap yesterday but just couldn't squeeze it in anywhere. I'm not sure about today either. I've got a mountain of laundry to put away and later I get to go to the grocery store...again. I'm not sure if I mentioned it but I went to the store on New Years Day, two trips in 5 days. I'm so excited :/. The children eat like it's their job *lol*! Well Mt. Laundry awaits so I must go and do my duty. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home