Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Living the quiet life...

Really though, they are all pretty quiet days here. Not that I am complaining. Not at all. I absolutely love it. Sometimes we have those weeks where I'm running from one doctors appointment to the next and it's crazy and tiresome. I love being at home everyday with the kids. This is my kind of life. We are having another snow day here. Had one yesterday too. Again, not that I'm complaining. I'm actually quite enjoying those too!

My photo yesterday was Tristan trying not to smile while I take his picture. He is of course playing a video game. As you'll see a bit later that's all he really wants to do. Of course, we don't let him sit and play all the time but if he had his way that is all he would do I'm sure!
Today's photo subjects are my adorable niece and nephew, Naomi and Parker. I've been watching them while Lena is recuperating from surgery. I only get to keep them a few more days. I'm going to miss them so much!
Which bring me to the next photo! Parker has taken to 'hiding' toys in his sleeper. I'm not sure why but at any given time you'll see him walking around with a bulge on his leg or his sleeper feet all strange looking LOL. I suspect it's a way of keeping the toys from the other kids but in any case it is funny :p!

I've been scrapping quiet a bit over the last few days. I'm sharing only two now because the others are CT pages for stuff that's coming out this Saturday :p. This first page is the scrap a hobby challenge at SSD. I could have scrapped about my scrapping but honestly I'm getting tired of scrapping about me so I picked Tristan's love of gaming. This is using a template from Collection 33 by Janet Phillips and Toys for Boys by Manda Beans and Zoe Pearn, retired I believe.
This is also a challenge page featuring Tristan. It's the Color Me Katie challenge where you scrap a series of photos that tell an event. I was stumped on this one at first until I randomly came across these photos of Tristan trying strawberry shortcake for the first time. As you can see, he was super excited but ended up not liking it. I've not given up hope though. He likes strawberries so maybe one day he'll like it :P. I used Dani Mogstad's Fruit Punch kit and a What A Week template by Colie's Corner. (see how good I'm doing on my use more templates resolutions LOL)!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

beeee uuu tiful layouts :)

Thanks for making my kids look so good...you take cute photos of them. And for making them look like such delinquents AHAHHA. James says Parker is going to hide a shank in his pants next. Let's hope not! :P

Here's to more quiet...

Thursday, January 14, 2010 at 8:49:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home