Friday, October 19, 2007

TGIF...

This week has seemed forever long! I'm so glad the weekend is finally here. I don't have too much on my plate this weekend thankfully. A trip to the grocery store, a little designing, inevitable trips to the park and of course, church.

I do have a few quick, informal movie reviews for you. I never have time to watch movies but I have managed to actually watch a couple lately!

First, Evan Almighty! LOVED IT! A+ in my book. It was a fun and hilarious movie. It certainly kept me giggling throughout. I give it two thumbs up :)!!

Second, Knocked Up. Can't say I like this one as much. Given the title and some of the actors I kind of expected more of a comedy. I expected it to explore the humorous parts of pregnancy and the effects that it has on relationships. Instead it was a more serious flick about life and relationships and pregnancy. It had a few funny moments but overall a more serious movie than I expected. I have to give it a C-. Not neccesarily a bad movie but it fell short of my expectation fo sure.

Before I go let me share my latest creations with you! One of Tristan and one of me. The anxiety referred to in the layout was all about worrying if this baby was healthy or not. Thankfully all seems to be well with my little bun in the oven!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home