Monday, October 08, 2007

Lots of layouts...

I do have a gazillion layouts to share today *lol*! That is what I get for not blogging for almost a week! We have just been busy little bees in Bella Gypsy Land!

Gabriel's appointments on Friday went great! The weather was dreary but we made it up and back in one piece. His appointments were fairly quick once we got into see the doctors, they were just post operative checks to see how he is healing. My poor little guy had TWO surgeries this summer! We got an all clear from the general surgeon with no need to return *yay*! We go back to the plastic surgeon in January. They just want to make sure the skin graft is doing well. He had some webbing on his fingers and they seperated them using a small skin graft. So far the graft is doing wonderful!

We had a nice quiet weekend thankfully. We had two unsucessful attempts to go to the park this weekend. Saturday's trip was cancelled because Gabriel was entirely too grumpy after our grocery trip and I had oodles of things to do at home. So we decided to try again on Sunday after church, also a no-go -- this time because Tristan was just too tired. Little guy slept all the way home from church!

Speaking of church *lol*! Why is it that toddlers never speak when you want them to -- like when you are asking them a question? The same toddler will become a chatterbox just when you need them to be quiet -- like when you are in church and your kid is the only making any noise *lol*?

Well my munchkins are waking up so it's time for me to wrap up this post! No school today or tomorrow because of "Fall Break" hopefully we can find something fun to do today and maybe actually *make* it to the park!

Let me leave you with my latest creations! I just love this photo of Tristan! I've scrapped it several times trying to get the *perfect* layout. I think I got it this time! I used Paula Duncan's Mocha Autumn Papers and Alpha.

See full credits here!
A sweet page of Gabriel from this summer using Oscraps Jack-O-Lantern Collab kit and some goodies by Danielle Young!

Read full credits here!

This fun page is also showcasing my little Gabriel. He truly is always happy! I used Karen Hunt's Just for Fun kit, Plastic Fantastic Borders and Plastic Fantastic Alpha #3!
Read full credits here.

This is a retro Gabriel from Halloween 2004! He tuckered out well before Trick or Treat *lol*! I used Danielle Young's Handmade Costume Papers and Elements!
See full credits here.
Lastly a sweet retro Tristan! He still us cute as a button! Using Pamela Gibson's Chicken Pie papers and elements.
See full credits here!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Layouts! I am so glad you are back to blogging, I love your stuff :D

I have a question for you about your designs but I can't find your email address. Will you email me so I can reply back... KellyandCo at gmail.com Thanks!

Monday, October 8, 2007 at 6:53:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home