Wednesday, October 10, 2007

wednesday already...

A fairly quiet Wednesday going on here. The boys had a field trip to Sigmund Farm today so that should be fun for them. There was a bit of confusion about the bus and Gabriel's wheelchair but the school assured me they would get it all worked out.

I need to make a quick trip to the store but I'm dragging. I think I'll just wait until Gabriel gets home and take him with me. I've also misplaced some paperwork I needed to drop off this morning and it's driving me up the wall trying to find it. Not sure if I'll have the chance to blog tomorrow, Gabriel has an appt so that should take up most of our morning.

Here is my latest LO of Tristan. I used Karen Hunt's Set of Wheels from her Gender Balance Collection.
Full Credits Here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home