Wednesday, September 26, 2007

it finally went away....

My headache that is! It had eased a bit by 7 but was still being persistent so I took a second dose and thankfully by 9 it had gone away. That was one tough tension headache. I'm hoping never to have anything like that again!

Nothing of true interest going on today! I need to make a quick outing to the store in a bit but I'm putting it off. Never do now what you can do later, eh *lol*?!

Gabriel has a endocrinologist appointment tomorrow so we'll be gone a bit part of the day! They will be checking to see that his calcium levels are doing well on his current medication doses and discussing what the future holds since his orchioectomy last week. He's a sweet little guy but he's also tough stuff. He weathers all of this amazingly well.

Before I depart I do have a couple of recent layouts to share :)! This is sweet little shot I captured of my Gabriel in our yard. I used Micheline Martin's Little Troublemaker, Used and Abused, Lucky 13 Alpha and Jumble Alpha.
See full credits HERE!
Here is my latest LO of Tristan. I caught this kooky series of snapshots and instantly knew they were scrap perfect! I used Pamela Gibson New England Autumn papers :)!
See full credits HERE.