Monday, October 15, 2007

Monday, Monday

I am so dragging today. I've been sooo tired all day. I guess I just have a case of the Monday blahs. It's been a major job to motivate myself to do the stuff I needed to today. I'm proud to say that I pushed through and everything got crossed off my list....just barely *lol*!

I'm sure I've complained about this before but man I wish Mother Nature would just make her mind up. It is so frustrating getting the kids ready for school everyday with this wonky weather. It is in the 40s when I put them on the bus in the morning and in the upper 70s to lower 80s when they come home. *ugh ugh ugh*.

This week has brought a new movie to our repetoire. For a little over a week Tristan wanted to watch "Fish" aka Finding Nemo constantly. One night out of desperation and on the brink of madness if I had to hear that movie one more second I put in Ice Age. Well, it worked. He LOVED it. He laughed his head off. Thus began the Ice Age *lol*. In a similar desperate moment I put on Cars yesterday hoping to at least watch something new for a little while. Now he's all about Cars. I even heard him quoting a line from the movie last night *lol*. That is really a big deal becuase he is speech delayed and while he has vastly improved he's still catching up and sometimes speaks in his own little language. He was playing with some of his trucks last night and said "hey you aren't Mack!" I was so proud of him!

I'm in the midst of making dinner now so I better get back to it. Nothing fancy, chicken strips, pasta salad and corn on the cob but oh so yummy!

Here are my latest two layouts! Credits available here.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home