Tuesday, October 09, 2007

laundry and a layout

Is there ever and end to laundry? I didn't think so *lol*! I started my morning putting away a basket of freshly washed laundry and I'm getting ready to drop another lovely load in. How is it that kids go through so much clothing? Don't even get me started on socks. I swear there is a little elf that comes through and steals socks (and sippy cups) at night!


Hoping for a quiet day here today. I have to make a small trip to the store at some point but I'm hoping it will be quick and painless. All the way to daycare this morning Tristan was going on about pizza, so I'm thinking we'll make pizza for dinner tonight! As Tristan says "pete-zaaaaaah!" *lol*


I leave you with my latest creation using Pamela Gibson's Stanley Park. Full credits here.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home