Thursday, October 11, 2007

and we are off....

Busy day ahead! Gabriel has an appointment at the craniofacial anomolies clinic in Lexington. I debated about sending him to school this morning because we need to leave here by 9:15. I had about decided not to send him but changed my mind at the last minute. I need a few quiet moments this morning and my living room is looking a bit rough around the edges. I also need to throw another load of laundry in.

Gabriel had a truly bizarre night last night. TMI alert ahead! I woke up at 2:45 am for one of my many pregnancy induced nightly trips to the ladies room and heard Gabriel awake. It's not unusual for him to wake between 2-4 am but it is unusual for him not to cry when he wakes. He was perfectly content and just clicking away. Clicking is a happy noise for him. So I headed toward his bedroom and was assaulted with the smell. I knew I was dealing with a massive poop situation. Holy crap! Who would have known such a little guy could even hold so much crap! So I get him up, have a quick bath, change the bed sheets and redress him for bed. He seemed content to go back to bed but he still didn't go to sleep. I could hear him clicking on and off for the next few hours. He fell asleep sometime around 5 am. Then his chipper little self popped up at 6:45 bright eyed and bushy tailed *lol*!

So that was my morning *lol*! Here are my latest couple of layouts for your viewing pleasure! I used tons of Micheline Martin yummies on this LO of Tristan in the bathtub!
Credits HERE.
This is a rare serious photo of my little Gabriel using Danielle Young's Lost Vegas Nights coming October 15 to Oscraps!
Credits here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home