Wednesday, October 03, 2007

heat wave....

Okay, not really *lol*! It's quite comfortable actually. Fall is my most favorite season. Here in Kentucky fall weather can be a bit wonky in the transition stage. We are still having fairly nice days but it is getting more and more chilly at night. Unfortunately my Central Heating and Air died! Great timing, eh?! It's comfortable enough to not need the AC but a bit too chilly to go without heat.

Thank goodness the repair man is here fixing it now. He's been at it for quite a long time, I had no idea everything was so complicated. Of course, my unit had to totally conk out and the compressor needed to be replaced. I almost fainted when they told me how much it was going to cost. Not like I had much choice though! Gotta have heat!

I never did really get back to sleep yesterday morning so I felt like quite the zombie all day yesterday. I managed to sleep a little better last night and have a nice quiet morning. I'm super impressed because I've managed to be quite productive too *lol*!

I do have a couple of recent layouts of Tristan to share with you! While I'm at it...did I mention I just joined Danielle Young's creative team?! I don't think I did. She rocks hard! If you haven't checked her out drop by Oscraps today and drool over all the yummy goodness!

Here is a page using Danielle's Defunct Destiny kit! Tristan has become quite the yeller - cringe!
See full credits here
This LO was inspired by our trip to the park this weekend. Tristan totally fell in love with this little horse bouncy thingy *lol*! I used Micheline Martin's yummy Adventurous Paper Pack and a few other goodies from her shoppe!
See full credits here
I do have another bit of fun news that I can't share just yet but look for it soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home