Monday, September 24, 2007

Monday not a Funday!

Pardon my cheesy title *lol*!

So we had a nice quiet little weekend! I swear you would never know Gabriel had surgery on Thursday. This child is an absolute dream! He has even slept better too. They did have to repair to small hernias during his surgery so maybe they had been bothering him. Poor little guy!

I developed a nasty little headache Sunday afternoon that just won't go away! Since I'm pregnant I've been trying to limit my caffeine intake to one caffeinated soda a day. I just figured I needed some caffeine so I drank a can of Pepsi and that didn't offer any relief. So I got a 20 oz bottle and still no relief. So I took a couple of Tylenol and drank a small cup of coffee. At bedtime the headache was still raging so I figured, if nothing else, a good nights sleep would knock it out. Unfortunately no such luck :(.

I woke up with the same headache only worse. It hurt more and I was also nauseated and dizzy. I had to get Tim to drive me around all morning. I finally called my OB who instructed me to come in. They looked me over and ruled it as a 'tension' headache. They have sent me home with a med called Fioricet. Sadly, I'm still getting no relief from it. I can take another dose at 7 pm and if nothing has improved I probably will. They said if I get no relief to go to the ER, so at 7 if it's still hurting I think I'll take another dose and head to the ER. I hardly ever get headaches and have never had one that wouldn't go away. It's been quite scary!

Before I depart I would like to share my latest creation with you :)! Pamela Gibson's Pocket Full of Boo Paper and Elements were just perfect for this 'not so spooky' LO of Tristan's first Halloween!
Check out the full credits HERE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home