Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Ah, the aftermath of trick or treating *lol*! It was hectic, it was crazy, it was exhausting but it was worth it. For the most part, the boys had a great time and racked up a ton of candy (which is fun for one pregnant mommy too *lol*!)

I only managed to snap a couple of pics before heading out the door. As usual, I was running a bit late and everything was in a rush. I'm not too bummed because today is actually Halloween so I'll have my photo shoot when the boys come home this afternoon.

Halloween on Main was an experience for sure. I'm not sure what I expected but I certainly didn't expect the lines! That is pretty much what it was a MASSIVE line. Talk about no fun! I'm so glad my Aunt went with us because she's much more assertive than I am and after we had waited FOREVER in line she just started pushing through. Maybe that isn't the fairest way to do things but people were forgiving because we had Gabriel with us in his wheelchair and he was starting to get super cranky from all the waiting! We got lots of ooh and ahs at his wheelchair wheels. His back wheels light up when they roll so that was a big hit with the crowd. Unless they have something else worked out next year we'll be skipping Halloween on Main!

After main street we went on up to a local church that was having a Fall Festival and that was lots of fun! There were tons of games and candy. Next year I think we'll head straight for that :)! Overall I'm so glad we finally got to go!

I'm looking forward to a much less hectic day today. I have just a few things I need to get done so it should be a nice quiet day. I'm feeling great today and that makes things even better. Life is good!

Happy Halloween to all your ghouls and goblins!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi
im trying to email you as i need to ask you a favour please email me at
aurorajoyaurorajoy@hotmail

Wednesday, October 31, 2007 at 9:45:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home