Saturday, April 07, 2007

New look, debut sale, freebie!

It was time for the blog to have a new look! Despite the fact that mother nature has a cruel sense of humor and it has turned cold here again. Despite the fact that it SNOWED the last two days, I'm ready for spring! I used my new Playdate kit available at Scrapbook-Bytes! Yep, I'm in the store now! Woohoo! I'm sooo happy to be in the store :)!

Today has been a really great day! First my sweet, sweet Tim brought me FLOWERS! I could have fallen over! I have only received flowers one other time in my life before this. Tim got a beautiful easter basket of flowers! My batteries are dead in the camera (currently recharging right now) so I couldn't take a pic yet but check back tomorrow. They are divine!

I got the house cleaned up. It's not clean per se but it's cleaner *lol*! I'm not done yet though, I'm gonna finish it up before bed time. Tim and I went to the grocery store with the kids. It was crazy mad busy but it was a very nice little outing!

So wanna know about my goodies at SBB? Let me start you off with a little freebie to wet your palette! I made these sweet little plush petals for you to have! They are available in my SBB store!
Click here for the store!



Okay girls! This is my Everyday Celebrations Collection. I decided not to release as a collection. If you want ALL 5 kits drop an e-mail at tabatha@tabathareed.com and I'll send you a special coupon to purchase the entire set for $18! The kits are $5 individually so you can save $7 by purchasing the entire set :)!!
Wait there is more! (I sound like an infomercial, eh?) Until Monday at midnight all 5 kits are on sale for $4, that's 20% off! I will still give you the $ 7 off, IF you contact me saying you want the entire set by Monday at midnight EST! So that is just $13 for all 5 kits! A total steal!
Click here for Sunday Brunch!


Click here for a Playdate!
Click here for Family Dinner!

Click here for Comfortable Silence!

Click here for Afternoon Naps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home