Tuesday, April 03, 2007

April already...

Isn't my new desktop wallpaper prettiful! Puts me in a good mood to see it :)! I can't believe April is already here. The older you get the quicker time passes, I swear! It's been several days since I've been able to muster the energy to blog. I'm going through a bad case of "not enough time in the day." Seriously, I feel like I'm running full throttle all day long and still end not getting half of what I need to do -done!
I need a moment of silence. I need to honor the passing of my favorite bra. I don't know how to explain what happened to it. It just sort of disentegrated in my hands! It was a weird thing to happen. I knew it had seen better days but it was my most comfortable bra and I loved it dearly. So here I sit in a much less comfy bra today. I must go get a new bra ASAP.
I'm a bit under the weather today. I'm not sure what is up. All 3 of us have it though. Sniffles, cough, scratchy throat. I also have a headache and slight dizziness. The headache/dizziness are the symptoms that are throwing me off. Hopefully, they won't slow me down too much I still have about a zillion things I need to accomplish. Please don't let it slow me down too much!
I did a very airheaded thing this morning. I can't even tell you what it is...yet. Maybe I'll spill in a day or two but I feel like such a dork for doing it. What's worse, it's not even the first time I have done it. You'll see and you'll laugh when I tell you!
Anyway, I shall leave you with this LO of Tristan when he was 8 months old!
Credits can be seen HERE


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home