Saturday, January 27, 2007

a new kit and some layouts!

Hey bloggers! I finished that kit, the one for *cough* Valentine's Day! I am really pleased with the way it turned out. It's a very boy friendly kit, you truly see too few of those for this *cough* holiday! Anyway, it is available at Elemental Scraps and A Cherry On Top for just $2 right now!! Grab it while you can for this amazing discount! (remember discount at ES is taken when kit added to cart).

So I didn't end up going on my date AGAIN! He got called into work at the last minute :(! So we are planning on getting together sometime this afternoon/evening! Hopefully it will actually happen this time *lol*.

Aside from finishing Hearts Aflame nothing really exciting happened yesterday! I am a boring, boring girl! So I'm just going to jump forward to the layouts I've been putting off sharing! Since DST gallery is down I can't linky you!

This one is A Quiet Moment, and these moments truly are much to rare in this house! I can't tell you how few and far between they actually occur.

Comfy Jeans by Traci Reed (ACOT) Laundry Label by Traci Reed. Folded Stitched Ribbon by Amy Martin, Ribbon Flower also by Amy Martin. Button from Silly Boy: Cuddlebug by Shabby Princess.

This is a layout of Gabriel at only 15 months old. He always has been the happiest baby in the world! Worn, Washed and Faded I by Kathy Moore. Paper bag alpha by Faith True, File sorter alpha by Amy Martin, Pinned ribbon by Amy Martin, Flower Patch by Shannon Lee Designs, Large Bracket by Carrie Stephens, Staple by Kim Christensen. Fonts are 2Peas Hot Chocolate and CK Rough Script.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tab, I love the boyish Valentine kit! Seems like Valentine's is always so girlie. I'm looking for a kit I can scrap my BOYFRIEND's photos with for Valentine's. Everything seems so kid centered. Valentine's day is for LOVERS.

Trish

Saturday, January 27, 2007 at 8:16:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home