Monday, January 15, 2007

still dragging...

I'm still feeling pretty under the weather. This has been such an odd illness. Gabriel has still got it bad too. He won't stop coughing, I'm going to call the doctor again today (if they open) and see about getting him in again. He's almost through with his course of steriods and antibiotics and I've seen NO IMPROVEMENT, if anything he's worse. My poor baby :(.

Yesterday was pretty slow here! My aunt dropped by and she offered to take Tristan with her for a few hours, of course, I was happy to oblige. When Gabriel went down for his nap I took the opportunity to have a boiling hot bubble bath. Then I went and curled up in bed and watched Howard the Duck! What a blast from the past that movie was.

I shopped Meredith's sale yesterday too. It was the first bit of digital shopping I've done in a while. I was trying to stop myself, I have well over 300 unused kits *lol*. Meredith's sale was just too good and I'm a die hard fan! I picked up her Personility Collection, Dude and Grungy Baby. Now I have all of her big collections.

Then I went out to my aunt's house to pick up Tristan and she wrangled me into making dinner *lol*. I make a chicken dish she absolutely loves, Tuscan Rosemary Chicken, try as she might she's never been able to make it like I do. So I made dinner and she ended up keeping Tristan!

Well, I'm off to the grocery store! I have to take advantage of only having one child! It's SO much easier to shop with only one kiddo in the cart!

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

It sure is! It's really cool having just one kiddo ;) I feel guilty when I say that but ... anyway, hope you all start to feel better soon!

Monday, January 15, 2007 at 11:48:00 AM EST  
Blogger Lena Brandenburg said...

mmmmm...I miss your cooking! :)

Tuesday, January 16, 2007 at 12:38:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home