Tuesday, January 16, 2007

rough night...

Gabriel had a rough night last night :(. He was up and down all night and generally a very unhappy little boy. I'm soooo tired. I hit the snooze button three times this morning! Then I remembered I needed to put together the wheelchair *ugh*! I feel like a zombie but now I'm so awake after everything I couldn't possibly fall back asleep.

I went to the grocery store yesterday with just Gabriel. He wouldn't stop coughing the whole time, it was so pitiful. I felt so sorry for him. I hurried through the grocery store so I could get back home and call his doctor again.

The office managed to work us in so they could see Gabriel again. I also had Aunt Theresa meet us there so Tristan could have his stitches removed. Unfortunately, Gabriel's cough is still somewhat of a mystery. His chest sounds clear but he won't stop coughing. So the dr prescribed Zyrtec and Prevacid to see if that helps, she think it may be allergy or reflux related. If his cough is still persistant by next week we go back again! My poor little guy :(.

Tristan fought like a wildcat getting his stitches out. Luckily it was pretty quick. Unfortunately, he has an ear infection. It's only like his 3rd ear infection ever so I don't feel too bad. All in all, we were at the office for over 2 hours!

So I went and dropped the prescriptions off and met Aunt Theresa at McDonald's. We promised Tristan french fries for being so good. Of course, that was futile because when we got there he didn't feel like eating. The ear infection and the commotion of the stitches removal must have been hard on him. This boy has never met a french fry he didn't like. Much to my surprise, Tristan ended up going with my aunt, AGAIN! I do enjoy getting a break from him but it's strange for him to be spending so much time away from me.

So I came home and chatted with a fella I've been talking too for a bit. We set a date!! I can't believe I actually have a date! We are going out Friday night. It's been awhile since I've been on a date so I'm nervous. I'm sure it'll be alright. I'll let you know how it goes.

After I logged off the computer I curled up and watched The Lake House. It was a really neat movie! It's not your typical romance flick, very interesting premise and nicely carried out!

I've got an errand to run sometime this morning and I've got to retrieve Tristan from my aunt! Not sure how the rest of my day will go, just going to play it by ear!

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Aw, your poor little guys! I hope they get to feeling better! It sucks to have both kids sick! It's wonderful that you have a date! I hope it's your dream man :)

Tuesday, January 16, 2007 at 10:06:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry about the rough night! Can't wait to read about the date!!!

Thursday, January 18, 2007 at 12:39:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home