Thursday, January 11, 2007

here goes nothing....

That's what I effectively did yesterday. Nothing. I pretty much just layed around and watched Grey's Anatomy. It was actually kind of nice. I just dropped by the pc to check my e-mail a couple times. I think I'm going to go back and pick up the rest of Grey's season 2 today. I think I am anyway, maybe I'll hold off, I'm not sure yet.

I must say, I'm a big fan of waking up before my alarm goes off. No really, I am. It's nice knowing that some annoying beep isn't the source of my awakening. It's even better that I'm waking up feeling rested. Sleeping is so NOT overrated!

I'm getting closer. I can feel the designing bug. I have sat down with the intention of designing a couple times and had to walk away. You can't force it and I'm not going to. Soon though.

Oh and heads up. No Valentine's Kit from me. I absolutely refuse. I thought about doing somehting cutesy for the kiddies but have decided against it. I *H*A*T*E* Valentine's Day. It's barely even a holiday, in fact it's not really a holiday. Don't see them stopping the mail or closing gov't offices, do ya? Oh and no offense, but I'm not using any v-day ct kits this year either. They are all full of meaningless sentiments and pink, so it's not happening.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Aw, I'm making a V-day kit right now. But I totally understand what you're saying. It's actually kind of a depressing holiday. Maybe you could make an all black kit for V-day???

Saturday, January 13, 2007 at 12:30:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home