Sunday, January 21, 2007

a little sale

A little business talk! Ha! It's been a while since I've done any self-promotion on here. Pardon me, if I'm a little rusty! No, I don't have anything new for you, yet. It's coming soon, trust me you'll be the first to know when I finally break out the new designs!

I'm having a little sale! Well, actually a big sale! Elemental Scraps is set for it's GRAND RE-OPENING! So I'm having a big 60% OFF sale! The discount is automatically taken when you put my items in your cart! Take advantage here:

Bella Gypsy Designs by Tabatha Reed at Elemental Scraps!

Since I'm having a sale at Elemental Scraps, I also decided to extend the sale to my ACOT store. I have a few things that aren't available at Elemental Scraps, so snag them at this great discount, while you can!

Bella Gypsy Designs by Tabatha Reed at A Cherry On Top!

I have to say, I am so exhausted! I have actually scrapped several pages today and yesterday. It was really nice to get those creative juices flowing again. That is the primary reason I feel that I will start to design again very soon. Again though, I don't want to force it, so I'm just going to go with the flow.

I will post some of the pages I have done tomorrow. I'm to tired to try and upload them and get them in the right spot on the blog post tonight. I'm really happy with them, they are some of my favorite layouts ever!

Aside from scrapping, I was a little cleaning nut today! I can't believe how much time I actually spent cleaning. I've still got a bunch left to do. That huge saga of illness that swept over my house really took it's toll on me and my house *lol*. Of course, no sooner than I had gotten my living room all nice and tidy my ex-husband drops by!

He hasn't seen the kids since BEFORE Christmas! It's a long story and I still feel that much time passing is inexcusable but...hey...whatever! So he finally stops in to see the kids and drop off their long awaited Christmas present. You'll never guess what it is. NO REALLY, you'll NEVER guess! I wouldn't have in a million years!

I never thought I would have a GIANT INFLATABLE PIRATE SHIP sitting in the middle of my living room. That's right, a giant inflatable pirate ship. Wait it get's better. There are balls. You know. Those big balls you find in ball pits at McDonalds and Chuck E Cheese? Yep, a giant inflatable pirate ship filled with balls. Can you guess where those balls are right now? Yep, everywhere but inside the ship.

Of course, I made the ex blow up the ship before he left because there was no way I was getting stuck with that job. Unfortunately I hadn't imagined that Tristan was going to delight in pulling the valve tops off, so the things keeps partially deflating. If he wasn't having so much fun with it I would just let it deflate entirely but I can't spoil his fun.

I watched Wedding Crashers finally! I know that movie has cobwebs growing off it but I just had never seen it. I'm everyone's back up partner for watching movies. You know, you generally have someone you go to the theater with or rent dvd's with? I'm second string. Everyone I knew had already seen it and I feel too guilty making someone watch something over again. I finally sucked it up and rented it by myself. I have to say it was quite anti-climactic. Not the movie, it was fine. Just all this time, I have thought I was missing out on some amazingly funny movie. I mean it was funny enough, it had some really cute moments but I felt disappointed. No doubt, I would have loved it had I not had this huge built up thing in my head about it. Anyway, it was okay!

Alright, I'm going to crawl to bed! Gabriel has school tomorrow and Tristan is driving me up the wall! I'm going to go curl up and put on Buffy the Vampire Slayer, I'm still working my way through the 3rd season.

Please enjoy the sale!

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Great news about scrapping and cleaning, sounds you are getting back on track, that's wonderful! LOL about the pirate ship.

Monday, January 22, 2007 at 2:20:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wonderful that you cleaned and the story of the ship is funny ...I can picture it all!
I haven't seen the wedding crashers either ... glad to read it is funny.
take care :)

~Marie

Monday, January 22, 2007 at 9:27:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home