Monday, January 22, 2007

Coffee and Prozac

Oh what a night! I am so wide awake right now. You are supposed to take Prozac in the morning because it can cause problems sleeping. I have always tried to strictly adhere to this because I really have trouble sleeping in general.

Well today I forgot! That in and of itself is probably not all that terrible but I also developed a HUGE headache a few hours ago. It wouldn't let up! I took 800 mg of Ibuprofen and it had no effect at all. So I went to my last resort...coffee! So I whipped up a big old pot of Chocolate Truffle coffee and added some delish Gingerbread creamer. Voila! My headache is gone. I am however WIRED! I keep hoping I'm going to crash and maybe I will soon. I can only hope!

I was fairly ineffectual today. My headache didn't set in until a few hours ago but I felt fairly depressed today. I hate days like these. I didn't really get any cleaning done or any useful designing. Did I say designing? I did!

I actually did design a little today!! However, I'm not sure you'll ever see the fruits of my labor. The paper designs are fine, in and of themselves. however the color palette I was working with was a little difficult. I'm not completely happy with the end result. So I *may* toss it. Or it may become a freebie? Or I may just try and overhaul it completely. We'll see!

I have plans! I'm planning a collection. I don't have all the details worked out yet but I have the basic concept and I'm ready to start with it. I just need to flesh out some of the details tonight, or I may just start with the first paper pack, I'm anxious to bring it to life!

Finally a shall leave you with a layout! This was a really powerful layout for me.

Credits and Journaling can be read HERE!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like the way you designed this page. It's such a heartfelt topic and I think the page shows a variety of emotions. Well done! I first come to your blog because your freebie was mentioned on another site, but once I saw this picture, I bookmarked your site and have now caught up on all the entries on your blog. Thanks!

Thursday, February 1, 2007 at 8:29:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home