Monday, January 08, 2007

Feeling rested...finally!

I can't believe I haven't blogged in a week! It's been an interesting week adjusting to Gabriel going to school. We were trapped in the most awful sleep schedule imaginable. I mean it, I was sooo exhausted all the time.

Gabriel did great at school, or so I'm told anyway! It's really weird that he is away from me for part of the day and I'm not sure exactly what is going on while he is at school. Everyone tells me he is doing great and that everyone really loves him there.

For the second time in a week, I am childless! My aunt Theresa came by and picked up the boys Saturday night. I was soooo exhausted. We were stuck in this terrible schedule of sleeping from 5 pm until about 3 am. It's a really weird schedule to keep and I constantly felt drained.

So when aunt Theresa showed up and 6 pm we were practically asleep. She took the boys and managed to keep them up until 11 at her house, I was very impressed by that. I was here by myself and I only managed to make it until 8:30 before conking out. Of course, then I woke up at 1:30 am and felt wide awake *ugh*. So I got up and took a sleeping pill. It's not actually a sleeping pill. It's an antidepressant with a strong drowsy side effect. I used to take them regularly before I went off all my meds and our schedule got so out of wack.

The pill knocked me back out. When aunt Theresa showed back up at 9 a.m. I could barely crawl out of bed. She ended up taking Tristan back home with her, leaving me with just Gabriel. I was so tired and sluggish yesterday I could barely function. I even took a nap with Gabriel and it didn't help. So I went to bed at 10:30 last night and woke up this morning at 6:08 am, a full 22 minutes before my alarm was supposed to go off and I FEEL GREAT! I have felt so refreshed and rested today. It's been great!

I'm still waiting for Aunt Theresa to return Tristan back home and Gabriel doesn't get off the bus for another half hour. This morning, I went grocery shopping and did some cleaning. I've got more cleaning to do still. I'm going to do a load of laundry also, I think.

Beyond that, I'm not sure what the rest of my day will hold. I'm going to watch Fat Like Me tonight on Lifetime. I may scrap a page. I'm also finally feeling like I might design a little, we'll see!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lena Brandenburg said...

Glad to hear you are rested! So maybe you won't kill me when you find out that I tagged you *heehee* details are on my blog :D *angelic smile*

Monday, January 8, 2007 at 2:46:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home